As we embrace the season of turkey and tinsel, it’s that time of year when families gather around the table to give thanks for all their blessings. For some, however, it can also be a time to remember loved ones lost. And it can be a particularly difficult time for those who may have suffered a recent bereavement and are facing their first holiday season with an empty seat at the table.

In many cases, it can fall on one family member to navigate through the myriad tasks and relationships associated with closing out their loved one’s estate; and that individual may feel particularly alone or overwhelmed during the holidays.

If you, personally, or someone in your family is in that position, I want to remind you of the new service I recently introduced that aims to help the bereaved family member who has been designated as the executor to work through the shoe box or mountain of papers left behind. Together, we can identify the specific steps that need to be taken to file final tax returns, resolve any outstanding financial or legal matters, handle the transfer of assets to the designated beneficiaries and capture any relevant documents in a single, secure, online site.

You can learn more in my original post on this new service, or just give me a call if you’d like to discuss how I can help by phone. I also encourage you to take advantage of the time with your loved ones this holiday season to watch the helpful video overview of Wealth Vision here. It’s a great way to loop them in on the robust online tool I use to help executors see everything they need to related to their deceased loved one’s estate, all in one place, and show them how they can also have access to it as needed.

Individuals interested in learning more or setting up a free consultation can contact me at 314-822-0344 or email For additional information on Hauser Group Wealth Management, visit

Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC.

This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax or legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.